Time to dust off the mower and get it up and running properly for the year. Lawn mowers are an often neglected piece of equipment in households. Here are some helpful tips:
1) Flip your mower over and remove old and dried on chunks of grass.
2) Get the blade on your mower sharpened.
3) Change the oil on your mower.
4) Check the battery for corrosion and clean up if present.
5) Clean foam air filters or replace paper ones.
6) Replace the fuel filter.
7) Change the spark plug.
8) Look for damaged parts and replace them if necessary.
Happy mowing and enjoy your yard this year!
(Though we do not offer mowing services, we are happy to recommend some great local companies.)