EcoTurf is now offering two types of aeration for your lawn! Liquid Aeration and our standard Mechanical Core Aeration.
Liquid Aeration is splitting the soil structure at a much smaller scale, than Mechanical Core Aeration, allowing deep penetration of water which roots will in turn follow, making nutrients available previously unreachable by the plant. It oxidizes soils with Potassium Hydroxide, oxygenating your entire lawn, while increasing soil porosity by adding Humic and Fulvic acids. The results last much longer than mechanical aeration. Liquid Aeration can applied as a stand-alone service or in combination with a fertilizer application and is even beneficial when used in conjunction with Mechanical Core Aeration.
Benefits of Liquid Aeration:
* There is no need to mark sprinkler heads, invisible fences or cable lines.
* No holes are made into the lawn and no grass is removed.
* Liquid Aeration can be done anytime during the growing season, different than Mechanical Core Aeration which is only recommended during the spring or fall.
* Covers the entire lawn unlike core aeration which pokes holes every 3-6 inches.
* Creates billions of fractures within the soil and encourages greater rooting and helps to fight heat stress.